After Whatsapp, Instagram is one of the most frequently used applications that allows you to chat with friends, download, share and copy stories, and status. It is one of the most popular pastime applications across the globe.
Instagram has also become a platform for earning, many digital influencers have got the fame from here. Many digital marketing professionals use this platform as a social signal and channelizing their products and services to customers. You can connect your social media profiles through an Instagram account and directly share the content across multiple platforms
at the same time.
4 Things to Improve the Instagram experience
How to connect on Instagram?
On WhatsApp people need to share contact information with other people, but on Instagram, it is not needed. You just need to know the username of the account when you search the people by username or name, it shows your list. Tap to go to the user profile. To connect with another just tap on ‘follow’, the request will send to another end.
If he will accept you will get to see the profile, status stories, and other things updated by them. If he also wants to connect with you, a ‘follow back’ option will appear on their profile. If they tap on this option you will also receive the option to follow. You both can see each other profiles without any restrictions.
How to set an Instagram account public or private?
You can either make your account public or private. Both can be done from the profile page.
Go to settings.
Then access the privacy option > Account Privacy > Private Account> If it is showing in blue color, the account details are hidden from unauthorized people.
If it is not, other users can see your posts and profile.
If you don’t want other people to know about your Instagram activity make it private by sliding on the action.
Turn off Instagram read recipients
Here we are uncovering the interesting things about Instagram that will make your Instagram experience better than ever.
Whatsapp allows us the accessibility to turn off the read recipients but Instagram has not done it till now. If you have received any message on Instagram but don’t want to let them know how to deal with this situation?
- If you have not turned off the Instagram notifications whenever your friends or followers go on live, messages you or new people get connected with you, you receive a push-up or popup notification in the status bar.
- As the data is turned on, you need to go to the Instagram app then tap on the DM or Direct icon.
- Here, you will see all the recent chats or DMs.
- Now pull down the quick status bar to turn off the internet data.
- Now open the conversation you want to read.
- By performing this action, the sender will not have any idea whether the Direct has read or not. You have seen the Direct without letting them know about ‘Seen’ status.
- Remember one important thing, as internet data is off and you are reading the conversation. Please don’t turn on the data without exiting the Instagram app.
- Once you are out of the app and on the home screen, you can turn on the internet connection.
Please enjoy this way to read the conversation without letting the sender know about the activity. We Hope Instagram will add on the feature later.
Instruction to logout Instagram account from PC and mobile
We all know how to create an account on Instagram but do you know how to log out from all the devices? This post will help you to do this in a few simple steps.
Many times we open the account on different devices to check our Instagram activity, post, followers, or other things and forget to log out. In this case, people can perform mischievous activities by getting access from your account. We will advise you to please log out once your work is done.
If you want to secure your account from hackers and unauthorized people you should use your Instagram account only with your phone. Please don’t share your password with anybody.. Change your password frequently or at weekly and monthly intervals. Please do not open the Instagram profile on your office or workstation system. People can access the data, photos, or other personal information they can demean your position through negative comments or posts, under the organization, or among the followers.
Sign-out Instagram account from Mobile
Instagram is a mobile-based application. If you want to operate more than one Instagram account and you don’t want to purchase any other phone to use different accounts on different phones, it will be better to log out from one account and move to another.
- To sign out from Instagram first open the Instagram app.
- Then go to your profile, go to the toggle bar line, tap on that a sidebar will open at last bottom, settings open is given, tap on this and will open a list of options.
- Scroll down, at last, you will see the logout, tap on this, you have successfully signed out from accounts.
When you are performing this logout process, a popup will ask you to remember your login details so next time when you will try to get login access you don’t need to enter your login details, and also if you forget your login details it will ease the process. Either you can go with remember details or forget. If you can remember your password ‘forget’ option is way better than the ‘remember for later.
Again it will ask you for the logout action.
It is a very easy process but because we have written it seems time-consuming but it’s not.
Many people don’t want to touch their phones again and again. So, they open the Instagram account on the system or PC. Using Instagram and letting this open is not a wise thing. Log out from your Instagram PC account you can follow the given instructions:
- Open your desktop browser in which you frequently use.
- Now go to top-side, three-dot button,
- Go to the tab in which you have to open your Instagram account.
- Please enter your login information to get access to your Instagram account.
- Check if any unusual activity has happened from your account or everything is fine.
- Is the no. of followers increased or decreased when you are not active on your Instagram account?
- Tap on the profile icon soon this action will land you on the profile page.
- At last, you will see settings, click on this.
- A menu will pop up, locate the login activity, it will show you location details of a currently active account, find the logout option from the bottom and click on it.
Internet browsers have the accessibility to remember past opened tab details in their existing history action. If you don’t want to let anyone show your last tabs clear the history, here you can find multiple options in which you can tick off the things you want to access later and the rest you can remove.
So, next time whenever you want to access Instagram follow our instructions for log-out action for safety purposes.
At the End
Instagram designers or developers are improving their applications by offering different types of accessibilities to make the user experience better. So, please stay tuned with us for more technical tricks.