Instantly reach people in your life with the brand new Google Allo app, its a smart app which allows you to express more and do more. Why say you are upset, when you can show it? When your words cant express your feelings, express it with sticker!
Share all your emotions with stickers, doodles, and HUGE emoji’s & texts. And have fun with incredible features of Google Allow like:
- Smart Reply
- SHOUT or whisper
- Meet your personal Google Assistant
- Incognito mode
The app is available on iOS and Andoride Phones.
How can you install Google Allo?
- Open Google Play Store in your smart phone or directly Click here for Google Allo.
- Browse for the Google Allo App in your Google Play Store.
- Click on 3 dots in top right corner.
- Now Click on Install button to get started with Allo App.
How can you set up Google Allo?
You can set it up by using phone number as Google Allo is mobile-first.
- Give permission to Google Allo to access your phone storage or memory, contacts and the power to send & view messages SMS.
Feed phone number.
- Fill the verification no. or code which you have received.
- For your Profile picture choose any one images from the gallery or you may take a new picture.
Add display name and then tap Next.
How you can start chatting in Google Allo?
Google Allo is a mobile-first smart messaging service and it depends on phone contacts. If your mobile phone contacts have Google Allo installed, you’ll be able to view your contact names at the top.
- Click on the Message action button.
- Type contacts name in the search box, or scroll for selecting the contact.