Doesn’t matter which version of Android you are utilizing, there are huge possibility that you see lock screen every time you switch on your gadget to control on your gadget. Whether you need to reject this screen with only a swipe or by entering an example, finger print scan, PIN or password, it slows access to your applications by no less than a couple of minutes. This guide will help you to idea about most running Android devices. In any case if a specific difference exists for any exacting version then you will get to instructions in different sections beneath.
If you want to check which adaptation you are utilizing, you may easily find on your android version.
If you are not excessively agonized over the security of your gadget and would prefer not to waste valuable time tapping or swiping at your screen each time you need to utilize it, then totally disabling the lock screen is only a couple of easy steps away.
Disable the Lock Screen in Android
- On your Homescreen, tap the Apps icon
Note: Some Android devices do not have an Apps icon and display all your apps on your Home screen.
- Open Settings. You can discover Settings in the application drawer or by tapping the machine gear-piece symbol in the upper-right corner of the warning shade.
- Select the Security alternative.
- Click on the Screen Lock option.
- Tap the Confirm PIN field
- Enter the PIN number
- Choose None. On the off chance that you have a current secure open ( PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprint scan) you’ll be provoked to enter it before you may disable the lock screen.
- Select NEXT option.
- Click NONE (or you can select one of the other lockscreen options)
- Tap Home to return to the home screen
You have now expelled your lock screen totally; when you control on your telephone later on, you will be instantly taken to whatever screen was dynamic when you last utilized the gadget.
Remember that if you were previously utilizing a protected or secured method for some sort, anybody will now have the capacity to get to your gadget on the off chance that they acquire it. You might need to consider introducing Android Device Manager or an outsider security application that will permit you to track, lock and (if important) delete the substance of your gadget if it be lost or stolen.