For easy online transaction India’s largest e-commerce site and payment gateway Paytm has tied up with India’s largest rail ticket booking system IRCTC. Now you can make IRCTC ticket payment online through your Paytm wallet.
Paytm which is known for its best offers or deals and easiest online payment gateway. Now by following its aim to make digital payment simpler tied hand with IRCTC now while making online payment for train tickets Paytm wallet option will appear in both website as well as in the IRCTC mobile application.
This approach by Paytm will give convenience to all travellers as by paying with Irctc Paytm wallet to book tickets you don’t have to follow frustrating long way procedure. You just have to select the option of Paytm wallet under cash card/wallet and after a simple security check your tickets will be paid easily.
Step by step process to book IRCTC tickets with Paytm Wallet
- For making IRCTC payment with your paytm wallet first you need to have IRCTC account.
- If you don’t have IRCTC account go to the official website of IRCTC i.e. www.irctc.co.in, Click on Sign Up button then fill all the required information
- Now login to your account on IRCTC with username and password
- Now fill your journey details, passenger details.
- In Payment Option segment you will see payment mode options where you have to tick on “cash card/ wallet” option as shown in below image
- Then by clicking on drop down menu under “select a cash card/wallet” you will see Paytm wallet option click on that and proceed for the payment.
- Paying through Paytm wallet for booking train tickets with IRCTC is faster and smooth. Paytm Wallet option now available on both IRCTC website and App.